The One Earth Regime is a worldwide organization led by the corrupt Superman and the primary antagonistic faction in Injustice: Gods Among Us.
After the death of Lois Lane, Superman believed the world was never safe from criminals and villains like Joker, so he created a new government in the form of a dictatorship after murdering Joker while he was being interrogated by Batman. Several superheroes, and some supervillain like Sinestro joined it. After the majority of the superheroes joined, Superman captured Doomsday and kept him as a last resort weapon.
Superman and his government soon forced many superheroes to join as well as executed almost all villains on the planet and heroes who didn't believe in his cause. Batman's Insurgency and the Joker Clan was the only resistance left.
With the help of the 7 Justice League heroes of Earth Prime (Batman, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and particularly Superman), as well as the defect Flash after the death of Lex Luthor and Shazam in front of his eyes, the Regime has been defeated after their leader is defeated by his still-heroic counterpart of Earth Prime.
Many years later, in the same time Braniac about to invade Earth during Injustice 2 event, most of the Regime members are on the run.
- Green Lantern/Yellow Lantern (Hal Jordan) (surrendered and imprisoned, later being released and joining Batman's Insurgecy while currently targeted by Atrocitus)
- The Flash (defects then imprisoned himself due to his previous status as the Regime member, later being released immediately)
- Hawkgirl (captured)
- Shazam (about to defect, but deceased)
- Cyborg (captured, later on the run)
- Raven (captured)
- Robin/Nightwing (Damian Wayne) (being manipulated by Superman then being captured, later on the run)
- Lex Luthor (undercover for Insurgents but deceased)
- Sinestro (captured)
- Catwoman (originally with Insurgency in prequel comic until blackmailed then being captured, later unknown (either on the run or being released))
- Solomon Grundy (captured)
- Killer Frost (captured)
- Black Adam (captured)
- Bane (betrayed and captured, later on the run and running his own faction of Regime oppose to Superman)
- Aquaman (originally with Insurgency in prequel comic until blackmailed then being captured, later unknown (either on the run or being released) but currently exiled himself and his kingdom far away from surface world)
- Doomsday (imprisoned in the Phantom Zone)
- Regime Soldiers (captured)
- Atlantean Soldiers (captured)
- Amazon Soldiers (defected)
- Sinestro Corps