Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He is similar in many ways to the legendary Disney villain Pete in his mannerism and wide array of villainous alter-egoes but is much more madcap to fit in with Marsupilami's decidedly wacky plots and humor - this may very well of been intentional as one of the episodes has Norman (in the role of a smuggler) cruising in a steam-boat in a similiar manner to how Pete and Mickey Mouse first encountered in "Steamboat Mickey" - though Pete was not a blatant criminal at that point, unlike Norman.
Norman could be considered an archenemy of sorts to Marsupilami but isn't really much of a stalker (unlike many villains) - instead Marsupilami seems to find him by chance, for some reason despite the two meeting many times neither seem to remember one another, though this could be down to the fact the cartoon didn't seem to have much in the way of a continued canon outside the individual episodes.
Norman is a Disney-exclusive villain and does not appear in any other Marsupilami related media or merchandise: like Pete he was voiced by Jim Cummings.
The varied roles Norman has played in the series are as follows:
- a construction worker hellbent on destroying the rainforest to make way for a luxury hotel (which he apparently owned)
- a chef who stole fruit from Marsupilami and ended up having his kitchen wrecked as a result
- a witch in a spoof of the Wizard Of Oz
- a nasty ice-hockey player who froze a lake and forced Marsupilami into a game (which he cheated in)
- a witch-doctor who used his magic-mirror to cause mischief
- a Tarzan-wannabe who hypnotized Maurice into being his slave
- a poacher who kidnapped Maurice