No Heart is a minor antagonist in the video game Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix. He's a data simulation of Xehanort in his armor that serves as an optional boss in the game.
No Heart resembles a knight. He wears a Keyblade armor that has a Nobody emblem on its chest. His armor constists of spikes, feathers on his right shoulder, and a helmet that has a beak shape design. No Heart also wields Master Xehanort's Keyblade in combat.
Nothing is known about No Heart, except that it's the armor of Xehanort.
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix
No Heart appears in Mirage Arena as a simulation.
- Summon Keyblades - Summons and aims multiply Keyblades at the character.
- Darkness Manipulation - Uses dark attacks from the darkness to hurt the opponent.
- Speed - No Heart can move fast, especially when flying.
- Keyblade Transformation - Transforms his Keyblade into a set of gauntlets, greaves, a pincer, a gun, a shield, or wings that he can use to fly.
- Time/Space Distortion - Creates either a pool or pillar of darkness on the ground which, if touched by the character, will either slow down their movements or increase their speed and power.
- Big Bang - Creates a huge explosion of dark energy that instantly brings the character's HP to 0 (or 1 if they have the Second Chance ability) and completely empties their Focus and Command gauges if they are caught in it.