If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Unlike his previous appearances, Nightmare Freddy seems completely damaged and more vicious looking. He has two sets of sharp teeth and his fingers end with sharp claws. Three small Freddles with sharp teeth are on Nightmare Freddy's chest. He wears a black top hat with visible wires coming out of it and a black bow tie.
Five Night's at Freddy's 4
Freddy's minions, officially called Freddles, begin appearing on the child's bed whenever the child do not longer check the bed.
The child must prevent the Freddles from staying on the bed by flashing the light at them, or they summon Nightmare Freddy, who jumps out from under the bed, and instantly kills the child.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
Nightmare Freddy is set to appear in the Ultimate Custom Night update. He will be summoned to the Office if too many Freddles appear in there. Shine the flashlight on the Freddles to scare them off and prevent Nightmare Freddy from appearing.
Nightmare Freddy, representing one of the Big Brother's friend, is a scary and vicious animatronic, whose sole purpose is to scare and violently kills the child within his nightmarish dreams. He likes to torments the child with his Freddles.
- The Freddles, though menacing, do not even attack the child, only serving to summon Nightmare Freddy.
- Jumping out from under the bed is a reference to the legend of monsters underneath children's beds.
- The name "Freddles" started out as a fan nickname, but was revealed to be canon in the FNaF World trailer, as one of Nightmare Freddy's attacks.
- Nightmare Freddy's design might be similar to Freddy Krueger, due to a signiture hat, extreme physical damage, and hand claws.
- He shares similiraties with Freddy Krueger.
- Both are Thought-forms .
- Both are child-murderers.
- Both have a frightening, horrific appearance.
- Despite being the titular antagonist and appears in lots of promotional work of the game, Nightmare Freddy is ironically the least active animatronic, only appearing when all of the Freddies appear on the bed.