If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Nightmare Foxy is one of the antagonists in Five Nights at Freddys' 4. He represents the child's abusive older brother.
Role in the game
Nightmare Foxy will commonly become active Night 2 onwards, although he may rarely become active on Night 1. He hides in the closet and will slowly reveal himself. Much like other games, neglecting to check on Nightmare Foxy will result in a gameover. Going to the closet view, Foxy will either appear as a head or his complete body. If Nightmare Foxy is about to attack the player, he will chomp his jaws up and down and scream. The only way to prevent his attack is the close the closet door. If successful, he will turn back into a foxy plush. Also, on any of the nights, if you click the Freddy plush on your bed 20+ times or hold the flashlight on the bed for 15 seconds, Nightmare Foxy will come out to kill you.
- He is the fourth and final incarnation of Foxy. The others were Mangle and Phantom Foxy.
- However, unlike his predecessors, he lacks an eyepatch.
- He also has a very long, yet small tongue.
- However, this was never seen in-game or in the Extras menu. It is unknown why this is.
- The words "Out Of Order" can be seen when brightening up Nightmare Foxy's image.
- It was noted by 8bit-gaming that the position of 2 hooks looks like it may be a question mark, possibly making the phrase "Out Of Order?"
- The word 'Nightmare' is hidden in Foxy's teeth.
- The numbers "87" can be seen in Foxy's eyes by darkening the image rather than brightening it.
- Nightmare Foxy is the only one with a jumpscare that could be stopped if the closet is closed
- Nightmare Foxy is the only animatronic in the entire series to have some form of a tongue.
- He represents the child's big brother.
- Scott design Nightmare Foxy after The Alien.
Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Five Nights at Freddy's 3
Five Nights at Freddy's 4