|“||Shut Up Mimsyyyyy!||„|
|~ Nathan's catchphrase|
Nathan is a villain who appears in the animated TV series South Park and is a fairly rare example of a criminal mastermind who is also noticably disabled.
He acts as Jimmy's archenemy in many ways ever since his drug-dealing ways caused Jimmy to become addicted to steroids and severely effected Jimmy's life until he picked up the courage to stop.
Nathan is later seen the leader of the red team at a camp for the disabled and plots to not only cheat his way to success against Jimmy and the blue team but seeks Jimmy's death as he hates him: however his many plans are foiled by his incompetent henchman Mimsy and he ends up hospitalised.
Despite their rivalry Jimmy gives Nathan his crown as a symbol of goodwill but Nathan just professes to hate him more and also threatens Mimsy for his stupidity. His behaviour in Crippled Summer is similar to Rocky the gangster from Looney Tunes.
- Nathan appears to have Down syndrome.
- While Nathan normally talks in a fairly adult and intelligent manner (although his voice sounds a bit as if he has a speech impediment), he adopts a more childish voice when addressed by the adult counselors.
- Nathan's relationship with Mimsy, is similar to that of the Warner Brother cartoon characters, Rocky and Mugsy.
- All of Nathan's various plots that backfire throughout the camp games are similar to the Laff-A-Lympics.
- Nathan has connections to high level steroids that can fool drug tests, something more likely to be sold to adult athletes; how he obtained these drugs is a mystery.
- Nathan's parents know he does not like the summer camp, but act like they don't know so they can go on trips without him over the summer.