Eas is given Nakisakebe after a while, but the rest still used Nakewameke until being passed Sorewatase, and even then still used Nakewameke once in a while. For reasons unknown, while it is traditional for the battleground to return to its ordinary state when the monster-of-the-day is defeated, Fresh Pretty Cure! does not follow this tradition often.
For unknown reasons, while it is traditional for the battleground to return to its ordinary state when the monster of the day is defeated, Fresh Pretty Cure! does not follow this tradition often.
It is worth noting that Nakewameke, Nakisakebe, Sorewatase, and Hohoemina are voiced by the same seiyuu, Nakano Shintarou.
- All four monster types from Labyrinth are not from the same type.
- The origin of the first Hohoemina could be possibly from Cure Angel Passion's feather, so being created by the original Labyrinth trio: Eas, who is the origin, Westar, who has taken the feather, and Soular, who has actually summoned the Hohoemina.
- The second Hohoemina has its origin from Cure Angel Pine's feather and is summoned by Westar.
- In the Italian Dub, the Nakewameke make robotic noises when they speak.
- They are the first monster who has different colour when a members summoned, succeding Saiarks.