The Nahual (also known as La Nahuala in disguised/possessed form) She is a powerful evil monstrous entity and the titular main antagonists of the Mexican animated film made by Animex (Ánima Estudios) La Leyenda de la Nahuala. Years ago hat took over the body of a noblewoman, so carry out the plan sacrifice 3 pure young souls , so reigning in the world of mortals and becoming unstoppable powerfully in Puebla city.
A long time ago in the mansion called The Old House (La Vieja Casona) ,an evil being of darkness took the body of a kind, innocent cook woman, who was mother and little Santos Machorro and that was when unleashed chaos inside the property, cursing wing family Villavicencio in the Night of the Dead (Noche de los Muertos) , so knowing that within the home waited wing now renamed The Nahuala, being by sacrificing innocent souls to 3 with the Medallion of Mikiska, at that moment Toñita San Juan managed to escape alive from the mansion, unfortunately leaving Xóchitl Ahuactzin and Theodora Villavicencio as wandering spirits, outside the priest Fray Godofredo and sorcerers witnessed this tragic incident next to a heartbroken sobbing Machorro for his lost mother , so the place would be cursed for life until this day.
In The Film
|“||¡Innocent souls of the past, come to me! "||„|
|~ La Nahuala|
La Leyenda de la Llorona & Las Momias de Guanajuato
The Nahuala does not appear at any moment, but at the beginning of the film can be seen momentarily without having relevant appearance, but is mentioned in several times by Leo San Juan assuming that the beast was not so much worse than same La Llorona.
Again the Nahuala does not return in this third installment of the film, appearing only in the introduction, being mentioned by several characters after the adventures lived by Leo San Juan. Also made a cameo in the narration of the shaman's Alebrije with La Llorona.
La Leyenda de la Nahuala: Theatre 2014
As in the movie, the nahuala fulfills the same role of antagonist and its appearance is more changed, similar to that of a dark wolf and dressing with a simple hood.
- Nahuala has certain similarities with The Beast from the Cartoon Network animated series Over the Garden Wall.
- Both are feared because they are represented as a terrifying figure for children.
- These monsters are demonic entities are completely tormenting an entire town people, being also narration legends and scary stories.
- Also they have the ability to take control and own wing people.
- Another thing that was noticed was that had the hypocrisy to manipulate neutral characters or antiheroes who only tried to overcome the loss of their loved ones, intending to take advantage of their suffering and deceive them with false hopes in return to make them his minions.
|Las Leyendas Villains|
LDCHN:El Charro Negro
Series:Quetzalcoatl | Baba Yaga | Horroroso | Quetzalcoatl Army | Jersey Devil | Akihito | Medusa | Mister Madera | Golem | Terracotta Warriors | Nicht Mart | Nu Gui | Fenrir | Chilan | Bactus | Ittan Momen