However, an encounter with Doctor Prospect drove their leader insane and they decided to destroy the Museum by obtaining the T2 Gaia Memories in order to power the X Bicker and convert the residents of Futo into Necro-Overs. Though much stronger, faster and more durable than normal humans, as well as exceptionally compatible with certain Memories, Necro-Overs use Gaia Memories at even greater risk than normal humans, for being struck with a Maximum Drive will cause them to disintegrate. A Scanning Charge, Kamen Rider OOO's finisher, can also cause a Necro-Over struck by it to disintegrate, and they can become destabilized if injected with a bio-stabilizer blocker fluid. This is reversible only if the Necro-Over can be treated with an antidote quickly. NEVER primarily appears in Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate, but their origins are revealed in Kamen Rider Eternal.
- Katsumi Daido/Kamen Rider Eternal-Leader
- Jun Kazu/Utopia Dopant-Researcher
- Maria S. Cranberry/Cyclone Dopant-Informant/Dopant
- Kyosui Izumi/Luna Dopant-Subordinate
- Reika Hanehara/Heat Dopant-Subordinate
- Ken Ashihara/Trigger Dopant-Subordinate
- Gozo Domoto/Metal Dopant-Subordinate