Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Almost all cultures, at one time or another have attempted to preserve their dead. Technically, a mummy is simply the preserved remains of a corpse, regardless of whether the preservation was assured by artificial means or natural ones.
The last task Lolotte set upon Rosella was that of finding Pandora's Box. Rosella located it in an Aegyptian crypt built into the side of the Impossible Mountains. The magical box was inside the place, guarded by an undead Egyptian mummy. It was at least a thousand years old. The princess was carrying a black scarab charm at the time and was protected from the creature.
The ghoul kids kept a strange mummy within their home.
There was once an Egyptian priest who was in love with the pharaoh's daughter. He was wrapped like a mummy and buried for his insolence. He returned to life thousands of years later when his tomb was finally opened, and he searched for Tana leaves in order to bring his beloved back to life alongside him. Kharis--that was the poor priest's name--was not evil at all, but all thought of him as a monster, and he ended up acting accordingly. Such is forever the misfortune of the undead.
- The mummy Rosella encountered is similar to the ones many people are familiar with in films. Kharis originates from the 1940's mummy series by Universal Studios.
- A cartouche (the royal name of the mummy) appears in KQC4 edition (if translated would give the mummy's actual name).
- The mummy in KQ4 is known as "The Mummy" in the KQ4 Hintbook.
- The mummy in KQ7, is also known as 'The Mummy' in the credits of the game.
- Some of the zombies of KQ8 are listed as "mummies" in the game files.