|“||...Then, I'll do what I want with this country.||„|
|~ Mr. Badd|
Mr. Badd is a middle-aged man, member of the Seven Sages, acting as a villain. His name is an alias, no one knows his real name. Of all the Seven Sages (at least visually) he is the oldest, and he often takes the part of the organizer. He sees as beautiful what is generally considered ugly by the society, possessor of a peculiar aesthetic sense.
- Mr. Badd is the first non-silhouetted human male character.
- Mr. Badd's wife passed away when he was a young man.
- Mr. Badd remained with the rest of the Seven Sages in the normal ending.
- In the true ending Anonydeath managed to turn Mr. Badd's "daughters" back to their human forms.
- Mr. Badd's mech suit bears resemblance to Dr. Eggman from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.