Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This scum Minotaurs (Oblivion)|
is driving Cruella insane!
IT MUST BE REWRITTEN OR ADDED TO!!
So sayeth the great Lord of Darkness Sauron:
or he will send Darth Vader to terminate you.
Their horns are valuable and are useful alchemy ingredients. They appear inOblivion as well as Arena. The more powerful variant, the Minotaur Lord, only appears in Oblivion. They are often in the areas Moranda and Sancre Tor.
- Hand-to-Hand, (fists)
- Blunt, (War Hammer)
- Head Butt, (Horns)
- Minotaur Horn
- Random loot
- Damage Health 20 points on touch.
- Disintegrate armor 200 points on touch.
- Minotaur Lord (stronger than minotaurs)
- Minotaur of the Grove
- Soul level: Greater
- Mainly wields a hammer, especially the elven warhammer
- These beasts do respawn. Although they are slightly stronger than normal minotaurs, the Minotaurs of the Grove do not disintegrate weapons or armor.
- Drops: bone, gold, minotaur horn
- Dreamworld Minotaur
- Savage Minotaur
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion