Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Minion is a demon hunting for Calypso and a villain from Twisted Metal.
Twisted Metal 2
Minion was determined to get Calypso, because he apparently stole his wish-granting powers from the demon 11 years previously. However he joined the Twisted Metal tournament to have his revenge on Calypso. In his ending, Minion confronted Calypso and snarled that he was coming with him. Calypso tried to work out a deal, but Minion said he had stripped him of his birthright and it was time to face the consequences. The demon opened a portal to Hell as Calypso pleaded for mercy and told him that it was time for him to rot in Hell with his younger sister, before dropping Calypso inside.
Twisted Metal 3
Minion was a demon enslaved by Calypso to use in his tournament, but he set out to hunt down his former master. In his ending, Minion’s wish was to spend the rest of eternity in Hell, but Calypso sent him to Hell, Michigan, where it was constantly snowing.
VehicleMinion drives a powerful tank, which has both high speed and armor. In addition to its normal weapons, his tank can fire trios of homing missiles, along with a missile that freezes the opponent.
- Though Minion himself only appears in Twisted Metal 2 and 3, the tank he drives also appears as a boss in Twisted Metal 1, 4, and Black. While in 1 and 4, the driver is never seen, in Black, the driver is apparently Marcus Kane.
- Minion’s car is considered the most powerful car in Twisted Metal 2 and 3.
- He was replaced by Trapper in Twisted Metal Small Brawl, most likely because the game was intended for younger audiences.
- Originally, the driver of Minion was to be driven by a group called Apocalypse 9.
- In Twisted Metal 1-3, Minion's vehicle resembles a Cadillac-Gage Textron LAV-300. While in Twisted Metal 4, it resembles a 1944 Pressed Steel Company M4A1(76)W 'Sherman' and finally in Twisted Metal Black, it resembles a White-Freightliner WFT 6364.
- It is stated in Twisted Metal 1 that Minion was the winner of last year's contest. However, it is unknown what he wished for.