If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You took my throne, now you wish to steal my means of reclaiming it?||„|
|~ Mileena to D'Vorah.|
|“||Enough of your prattle. Finish me, that I may join my father.||„|
|~ Mileena's last words to Kotal Kahn.|
Mileena is a genetic experiment from Shang Tsung's Flesh Pits, she is a mutated clone of Kitana created through sorcery and a villain from the Mortal Kombat series of fighting games. There have been many hints that Mileena may be in love with Baraka.
Mileena has a very beautiful and seductive appearance yet has a terrifying mouth concealed under her mask. Mileena usually wears an attire with shades of magenta which exposes the majority of her body, revealing ample cleavage and midriff. She also has a slight muscular build, having abs and muscle.
Powers and Abilities
Mileena possesses great combat strength, aptitude, and agility and wields a pair of sai in combat, that she can charge with energy and throw at her opponent. Mileena's teeth are also so sharp, she can easily bite into her opponent.
- In Deception, she wore an outfit that reveals more than any other Mortal Kombat character. She even appeared in a special edition of Playboy that used video game characters.
- Though at first, she was simply a palette swapped version of Kitana, her clothes became more and more provocative and revealing as the games went on. This suggests she is flaunting her body to make up for her Tarkatan features.
- Every time Mileena encounters Kitana, she always calls her "sister", despite the fact that she is technically her daughter.
- In MKX, her costumes are not as revealing in the other games. Unlike MK9.
- In the MK9 Challenge Tower, she had made a teddy bear for Scorpion. Making fans believe she has feelings for Scorpion, this is yet to be confirmed.
- WatchMojo.com listed Mileena among their honorable mentions on their Top 10 "Female Video Game Villains" list.