|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
Melanie Merchant is a ghost of a young girl who committed suicide by killing herself with a straight razor blade after stabbing her family with it. In the Supernatural episode, she was adopted by a family after her parents died. After that, she murdered her family and committed suicide by murdering herself with a straight razor. After her body cremated, her ghost rises from the grave to haunt Sam and Dean.
Melanie is the ghost of a young girl who killed herself (via suicide). She is now a ghost who could use telekinesis right now.
Powers and Abiltiies
Melanie was a somewhat powerful ghost.
- Telekinesis - Able to move objects with her mind.
- Super speed - Extremely fast.
- Teleportation - Could teleport. She could also teleport the painting she possessed back to its frame if it was taken from it.
- Material Possession - Was able to possess the painting of her family. She could also take the razor from the painting as a weapon.
- Regeneration - As long as her ghost existed, the painting she possessed couldn't be destroyed and would reform if destroyed.