Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mecha Squirrel Loo (ロボットリスロー - Robottorisurō) It is a robotic Napoleon-styled squirrel was invented by Captain Duck-Beard, makes it's appearance in the PC Engine game Capt. Squirrel Loo: Robottoahiru no bōto ni notte. Here is one of the parodies have robotic squirrels between each other.
Appearances in the games
- Capt. Squirrel Loo: Robottoahiru no bōto ni notte (PC Engine, 1992) : In this scene, Mecha Squirrel Loo makes a Four Mid-bosses in the Stages, It also makes a the Boss Battle in the Captain Duck-beard's Gigantic Ship.
- Captain Squirrel Loo - Gachou no kogeki dansa! (Arcade, 1996), such a the stage 4, Duckbill Radio Singing, Mecha Squirrel Loo makes a the Mid-boss appearance, but was beaten by Squirrel Loo.
- Captain Squirrel Loo : Tori no Kaizoku Wotsūjite (Nintendo 64, 2000), The Captain Duck-Beard ans his henchmen, (Such a Mecha Squirrel Loo) have to give the deserved on a weak point. but have an order of the Player.
- Capt. Squirrel Loo - 1001-Nen arabu kaizoku (Game Boy Color, 2000), With success a RPG, Mecha Squirrel Loo makes a the Join in party to defeat a the Popular Arabian Sailors (Such a the Phantasy Star Parody).
- Capt. Squirrel Loo Racing (PlayStation, 2000), With success a Racing Video Game, Mecha Squirrel Loo makes makes an unlockable character on coin collecting nuts 50 which can compete in the race.
- Capt. Squirrel Loo Sekaiju no Kaizoku o Fukushu (Nintendo DS, 2007), Mecha Squirrel Loo makes Cameo in the workshop of the other island of pirates again.