Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Max Flexer´s name in the original Japanese version of the show is Macho San.
Max Flexer looks like a traditional fitness instructor. He is, of course, in great shape, since he is a fitness trainer. His hair is curly and pink, he has red wristbands, white shoes, and he wears a retro-style yellow jumpsuit that has a red sripe. He also wears a headset, and has tanned and brownish skin. He has the sunglasses of a stereotypical trainer that nearly always shine. His mouth is even larger than Kirby´s, and it is full of pearly white teeth.
- Max Flexer is one of the few Demon Beasts in the show that are seen to be capeable of speech.
- He is obiviously a parody of the real life fitness expert Richard Simmons, given his voice, mannerisms, and profession.
- In the Kirby Master mode of Kirby Mass Attack, he makes a surprise appereance.
- In the original Japanese version of the show, when Kirby and Dedede are exercising, Dedede´s iconic theme can be heard.
- He is one of the few Demon Beasts that actually do exactly what Dedede ordered them for, the others being Delivery Man, Cold Virus, Hardy, and Paint Roller.
- He is able to get everyone to dance. Everyone but Meta Knight.
- Max Flexer was voiced by Corey Burton, but was uncredited for the role.