Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mastermind is the main antagonist of the 2002 Scooby-Doo! Videogame Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights. He is a evil phantom who summoned many of Scooby's old enemies to fight him.
Role in Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights
In Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights, The Mastermind is a evil phantom who lives in and haunts a mansion Mystic Manor. He brings Scooby-Doo and his friends there, having brought back 20 classic monsters from episodes of Scooby-Doo! Where Are You?, The New Scooby-Doo Movies and The Scooby-Doo Show:
- The Black Knight from What A Night For A Knight
- The Ghost of Captain Cutler from A Clue For Scooby-Doo
- The Phantom of Vasquez Castle from Hassle In The Castle
- The Indain Witch Doctor from Decoy For A Dognapper
- Charlie the Funland Robot from Foul Play Funland
- The Werewolf from A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
- The Zombie from Which Witch Is Which?
- The Witch from Which Witch Is Which?
- The Ghost of Redbeard from Go Away Ghost Ship
- The Phantom Shadow, a.k.a. the Green Ghost, from A Night of Fright is No Delight
- The Space Kook from Spooky Space Kook
- The Hawaiian Witch Doctor from A Tiki Scare is No Fair
- The Creeper from Jeepers! It's The Creeper
- The Caveman from Scooby's Night with a Frozen Fright
- The Headless Specter from Haunted House Hang-Up
- The Vengeful Scarecrow from The Frickert Fracas
- The Gargoyle from A Good Medium is Rare
- The Ghost of Captain Moody from Guess Who's Knott Coming to Dinner?
- The Sea Creature from The Creepy Heap from the Deep
- The Tar Monster from The Tar Monster.
Daphne's friend Holly Graham invites her Fred, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby to Mystic Manor because her uncle, Inventor Professor Alexander Graham has disappeared and she need the gang help her find him. After Fred, Daphne, Velma and Shaggy disappear, Scooby explores Mystic Manor to find them.
The Mastermind is first seen in the game when Scooby makes his way to the Mystic Manor rooftops. He tells Scooby that he is the one who brought him and the gang to Mystic Manor. The Mastermind tells Scooby that he is the one behind Professor Graham's disappearance and that he brought some monsters form his past and that he kidnapped all his friends, and then points to Velma who is locked in a wooden cage nearby. The Mastermind then disappears and leaves Scooby to battle the Black Knight Ghost. After Scooby defeats The Black Knight, he frees Velma and goes to find and recuse Fred, Daphne and Shaggy (Although Scooby repeatedly find Shaggy a lot in the game).
The Mastermind is later again in the graveyard where Scooby sees him carrying Daphne away. Scooby manages to recuse Daphne however the Mastermind summons The Phantom Shadow to attack them and then disappears again. After Scooby and Daphne defeat the Phantom Shadow, Holly shows up and tells them she found some of her uncle inventions and tells he usually keeps them in a Secret Lab. Scooby finds which Holly says is a more useful invention. Holly and Daphne then disappear and Scooby goes to find Fred.
Later, Scooby finds Fred on a Pirate Ship, however The Mastermind appears once again and traps Fred under a Barrel and summons the ghost of Redbeard to battle Scooby. After Scooby defeats Redbeard, he frees Fred and then Velma and Shaggy arrive on the Pirate ship. Fred and Velma decide to go look for Daphne. Scooby suggests they go find the secret lab that Holly mentioned. He and Shaggy go there with after being frighten by the Ghost of Captain Cutler.
Finally, after Scooby has made it to the Secret Lab and reunited with all his friends, along with Holly, they make a plan to catch the Mastermind. Scooby locates the Mastermind and they prepare to battle. After the Mastermind is defeated, He is taken back to the first room of Mystic Manor, the gang arrives there and surround the Mastermind and discover that he is actually Professor Graham, however Velma soon discovers that Holly was really the Mastermind and she had schemed the whole plan in an attempt to get rich of her uncle's invention.