If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||See you later, Alligator||„|
|~ Mary Lou's famous catchphrase.|
Mary Lou Maloney is an antagonist in the Prom Night franchise, and the main antagonist of the second film, Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II and the third film, Prom Night III: The Last Kiss. She is the ghost of a vindictive girl who was killed in a freak accident on her Prom Night.
She is portrayed by Lisa Schrage and Courtney Taylor.
Powers and Abilities
Mary Lou is a noncorporeal/undead entity that possesses a wide degree of physical powers such as Superhuman Strength, Speed, Stamina, Reflexes, Agility, Durability, Endurance, Resistance, High Intelligence and Nigh-Invulnerability. Mary Lou also has various Supernatural abilities referring to Teleportation, Telekinesis, Reality Warping, Electrokinesis, Technopathy, Flight, Hallucinations, Portal Creation, Pyrokinesis, Possession, Voice Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Intangibility and Immortality, as most of these powers are demonstrated in both films.
Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II
- Jess Browning: Strangling and hanging her from a light with her cape.
- Buddy Cooper: Stabbing him in the mouth with a crucifix.
- Monica Waters: Crushing her by making the lockers collapse on her.
- Virginia Carpenter: Telekinetically smashing her through the front door.
- Josh: Electrocuting him through his computer.
- Kelly Hennelotter: Killing her with a falling light fixtur.
Prom Night III: The Last Kiss
- Jack Roswell: Electrocuting him with a jukebox.
- Ms. Richards: Burning her to death with battery acid.
- Andrew Douglas: Impaling him through the football goal.
- Shane Taylor: Ripping his heart out.
- Officers: Electrocuting them.
- Leonard Welsh: Wrapping him in magnetic tape.
- Sarah Monroe: Ripping her heart out.
- Although Mary Lou is not as famous as other slashers, like Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Chucky, Ghostface, Leatherface and Pinhead she is one of the most powerful killers in slasher film history even though she may not look or act the part. Unlike other slashers, she has the power of telekinetics, the ability to kill people through technology, possession and other demonic powers, and above all, a high intelligence.
- Mary is one of the few slasher villains to have a romantic relationship with a protagonist, the others being Billy Loomis who had a relationship with Sidney Prescott.