A Main Burzhuin was a representative of the class of the big bourgeoisie during 20th century, and the main antagonist of Soviet cartoon "Malchish-Kibalchish".
During World War I, Bourgeois army attacked Russo-Soviet land and killed a lot of people. They were almost winning, but then appeared a boy, who called himself Malchish-Kibalchish. He and other kids of one village took over the weapons of Red Army and used it against Bourgeois army. Then, three leaders of Germany, who served as generals of Main Burzhuin, returned back to their master with bad news that they lost battle against Red Army, because of Malchish-Kibalchish. Their leader was very mad, and told his generals that they would not return until they win Malchish-Kibalchish. Then generals prepared their army, and used against Malchish-Kibalchish and other kids, but they lost again. But one of the kids became traitor and stood on the side of Bourgeois Army. He destroyed weapons of Red Army, and Bourgeois Army captured Malchish-Kibalchish. Three generals of Bourgeois Army were ordered by Main Burzhuin to torture Malchish-Kibalchish, so he would tell them the military secret of Red Army. They tortured him several days, but Malchish-Kibalchish didn't say anything, so Main Burzhuin ordered his generals to kill Malchish-Kibalchish. After death of Malchish-Kibalchish, there appeared forced Red Army and stood against Bourgeois Army, and they were defeated, including that Main Burzhuin was dead.
- He is similar to Jabba the Hutt, as he is fat, rich and give a lot of orders
- In film version, he looks similar to Penguin from DC Comics
- So, did you win this battle?
- Go away, and don't return without victory!
- What kind of incomprehensible country is this, in which small kids know a military secret, and hold their word very hard?
- Hurry up, and kill damn Malchish-Kibalchish!