|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
|“||Since this mortal has such an unusual attack, we no longer need to worry about our lives. Prepare to return to the embrace of the Lord.||„|
|~ Lydin's most famous quote|
Lyndin (simplified Chinese: 兰澹) is a Ninth-ranked angel of Radiant Church, serving as a minor antagonist in the seventh volume of Coiling Dragon series. She was another assassin sent by Pope Heidens to kill Linley Baruch inside O'Brien Empire.
Lyndin's role in comic version was cut shorter. Most part of her "Danlan" disguise are omitted, including the scene of she forging her alliance with Albert. In comics, she is presented as a strongly egomaniac angel who proclaimed herself as a "god".
As Lyndin tried to harm Linley in an excuse to touch his black panther butler, Linley refused and left, suspecting the girl was another assassin. Lyndin then revealed herself in the forest and attacked Linley. As her angel companions were destroyed, Lyndin used her last resort, mocked Linley's loss and horribly injured Bebe. However, Lyndin over-estimate her stand-abillty and became weaker in flesh. Linley found her weakness and destroyed her with ease and yet it nearly costed his life. Before her death, Lyndin questioned herself why a "god" would lose.
After defeating the angel, Linley mourned Lyndin with sympathy, for she was just another expendable pawn of Heidens and she did not realize it even when she died.
- How could he possess such a terrifying baleful aura? - Lyndin's last words in novels
- How may I serve you, Your Holiness?
- I see, it is your panther. It can never be killed with merely a single touch, you know! You are so crabby.
- Finally, we meet again, Linley.
- WE ARE NOT THOSE PACK OF RUBBISH YOU ONCE DEALED WITH!
- STOP THAT USELESS RESIST! YOU CAN'T RUN!
- (Linley: I... will... never... ever... RUN!)
- Not bad, Linley. Being so cautious. Interesting...
- Linley, there is no time to be so stubborn anymore. Before the face of a "god", what you so-called "hatred"... is utterly meaningless! You are so ignorant!
- A mere warrior can never challenge a "god"! STOP DAYDREAMING!
- Linley's power is increasing! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! He could still stand against...!
- IT'S... IMPOSSIBLE... HOW CAN A "GOD"... - Lyndin's last words in comics
- Lyndin's hair color is silver in books, but in comic version, she has blond hair.
Graveyard of Deities