Lucius Wagner is the protagonist villain of the 2012 psychological horror stealth video game Lucius and Lucius II: The Prophecy. He the six-year- old son of the Devil himself.
Lucius was born in room 666 at the St. Benedict Hospital on the 6th of June, 1966. In the sixth year of his life growing up in a populated mansion under a wealthy family, Lucius decides to slaughter his entire family and their acquaintances in a year long murder spree after his father, Lucifer/Satan, tells him to do so.
Throughout the game, Lucius secretly murders the staff (including the maid, butler, mechanic, and personal teacher) and his family so he can earn his false father's large wealth, giving him enough political power to take over the world for his true father. Lucius was successful, and all of the killings were blamed on his false father after he was murdered.
Lucius II: The Prophecy
In spite of his success, he has some setback in his ambitions: where he ended up sent to St. Benedict Memorial Hospital by unsuspecting caretakers out of their belief that he was "traumatized" by mysterious death around him during the events of the first game. Also, during his stay in the said hospital, he yet gained any contact from Lucifer and his powers mysteriously gone since the last time he used it. He suddenly gets the urge to attack a nun which makes the staff put him into shock therapy. When a doctor tries to zap him however, he regains his strength and powers which allows him to kill the doctor instantly. Meanwhile, Detective McGuffin is visited by Lucifer who tells him that Lucius is his spawn required for the end of days and that he needs to protect him. While killing anyone that gets in his way as he make his escape, he discovered that he has a brother named Isaac Gillmore, whom turned out began the same quest with him but would get in his way as only one of them meant to succeed. After rendezvous with McGuffin, they immediately goes to kill Charles Wagner whom revealed survived his killing spree before they goes for a fight that would determined who is the true Antichrist.
As already shown in the game, Lucius tends to be an intelligent kid. Lucius started learning biology in the age of 6, he is portrayed to have an above-average intelligence in science, but seems to be only average in mathematics. Much to his father's nature, he's sensitive to crosses. Lucius never quite shows feelings of rage, fear or even panic. He's also very methodical, which makes it easier to kill someone and not being caught.
Powers and Abilities
As an antichrist, Lucius possesses following abilities:
- Telekinesis: Lucius can mentally pick up and move objects without touching them, start-up radios and car engines, break various objects and cause others (power lines, lamp-posts) to malfunction. In the second game, he even able to use objects from distance, knocks people with telekinetic force that focused into concussive force, and shattered objects at will.
- Mind Control: Lucius can control other poeple's minds at will. In the first game, he can only control weak-willed individuals to do his bidding for a brief of time. But in the second game, he had better skills in this power as he now capable to mind controlled other people for more complex deeds such as murder, vandalism, and crafting tools for murder and other evil deeds.
- Mind Erase: Lucius can erase short-term memories from those who have caught him. This is only ability he lost as with events of the second game.
- Pyrokinesis - Lucius can cause objects around him bursts into flames and even throwing small ball of flames. In the second game, he still able to manipulate fire and cause objects and corpses combusts, but now no longer able to hurl fireballs since his pyrokinetic ability now mostly in form of inducing spontantenous combustion.
In the second game he gained two new abilities which replace his Mind Erase ability:
- Invisibility: Lucius can become invisible at will for a brief time by telekinetically rearranging his molecules to the point of nonexistent to the human eye.
- Blindness Inducement: Lucius can made others blind for brief amount of time, long enough for him to escape before they regained their sight.
- As the game is heavily based off The Omen, Lucius is extremely similar to Damien Thorn.