|“||What?! Who dares intrude on Lord Woo Fak Fak while he sleeps in his appallingly cramped locker?||„|
|~ Lord Woo Fak Fak|
Lord Woo Fak Fak is the boss in the area Jolly Roger's Lagoon, in the video game Banjo-Tooie. He is an old vision-impaired anglerfish that lives in Davy Jones' Locker. He's also known as; The Self-Important Anglerfish.
When Banjo and Kazooie enter Davy Jones' Locker, they encounter Lord Woo Fak Fak and they accidentally wake him up, starting the boss battle. Banjo has to shoot Lord Woo Fak Fak's boils when they are flashing, while trying to avoid Lord Woo Fak Fak's electric ball that comes out of his lure. After all six of his boils pop, his eyes opened and this time he shoots bubbles that trap Banjo and Kazooie should they touch them and shooting up to 2 electric balls. Banjo and Kazooie have to shoot Lord Woo Fak Fak's eyes six times. After he has been shot six times Lord Woo Fak Fak goes belly-up, and gives the 2 heroes his Jiggy.
- Lord Woo Fak Fak is notable for visibly bleeding red blood when taking damage, which is not appropriate for a kids game, meaning that the company that made the game, Rare, somehow got the ERSB to give the game an E-rating despite the blood, or it´s also possible that the ERSB just did not notice it, but it is unlikely.
- Even though Lord Woo Fak Fak goes belly-up after the boss battle, which usually represents death, he is still alive and talks whenever Banjo goes near his body.
- Lord Woo Fak Fak is the only boss that can be fought as either Banjo and Kazooie, or their secondary form in the area; Submarine Banjo.
- If Banjo & Kazooie shoot Lord Woo Fak Fak after defeating him with Grenade Eggs, he'll say some interesting quotes.
- One of his quotes, he says that he was once a hero, possibly implying that he may have protected Atlantis.
- Another quote, Lord Woo Fak Fak begs for Banjo and Kazooie to stop shooting, and says he is dead and has no more Jiggies.
- And in the third quote, he claims to know Banjo's and/or Kazooie's father.