|“||Looking Glass upon the wall, at my command you will show me all!||„|
|~ Lord Maliss to his sister's Looking Glass.|
Lord Maliss (simply known as Maliss) is the main antagonist in the 1993 animated fantasy film and the unofficial sequel to Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Happily Ever After. After arriving at his sister's castle, he learns about her fate. Enraged, he vows revenge against Snow White and her Prince. He also has the power to turn into a dragon.
After arriving at the Evil Queen's castle, Lord Maliss learned the news of his sister's recent death, later then takes control of the Queen's castle and her demon-like minions, twists the land into the Realm of Doom before he left and began hunting down Snow White.
After transforming Prince into a tiny and feeble man, Lord Maliss resumes in hunting Snow White, who has fled to the Dwarves' cottage to find their female cousins, who have taken up residence and attempt to help Snow White find her prince who turns out to be the Shadow Man.
After a failed attempt by Maliss's wolves to capture Snow White, he does the job himself and takes Snow White to his castle where Snow White wakes up to the presence of the Prince who then takes her through a secret passage.
Snow White is taken to a graveyard at the castle, where the Prince reveals himself to be Maliss in disguise.
As he is about to place a cape that will petrify her, Maliss is attacked by the Shadow Man, whom he defeats and again tries to petrify Snow White, only to be stopped and attacked by the Dwarfelles. They fail, and Maliss throws the petrifying cloak on all of them except Thunderella, who gains her powers and subdues Maliss while Snow White grabs the cloak and throws it on Maliss, who is forcibly transformed into a larger version of his dragon from (except for his head) and completely turned to stone.
- The name "Maliss" is a parody on the word "malice".
- Maliss's dragon form bears a striking resemblance to Garble from the animated TV series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- He is the second villain to transform into a Wyvern, after Pendragon from Jack the Giant Killer, then was succeeded by Rothbart being the third, and the Golden Man/Dragon being the fourth.
- He is very similar to the following villains:
- Maleficent from Disney's 1959 animated film, Sleeping Beauty. Both transform into dragons and want to rule the world.
- Simon Gruber from Die Hard with a Vengeance: Their older siblings served as the main antagonist in previous installments, so now they seek to avenge their deaths by killing the hero.