Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Roll over Dogtective, you're mine.||„|
|~ Lady X to Dex Dogtective|
Lady X is the main antagonist of the 2012 animated film Foodfight!
She is voiced by Eva Longoria.
Role in the film
In the film, Lady X was the mascot of a parent company entitled Brand X. She disguised herself as a mentally disabled man, and she went to the store owner so that she could persuade him into selling detergent and other items from the Brand X company. When she arrives to Marketropolis, the fictional town in which the story takes place in, she kidnaps Sunshine Goodness, a cat girl who was the spokesperson for a raisin company, and also attempts to seduce Dex Dogtective, a private investigator and the main protagonist of the film.
At the end of the film, she engages Sunshine Goodness in mortal combat, and she is reduced into an overweight, ugly woman (and also turns out to be the Prune Ike). Lady X then whined saying that she wanted to be with Dex, though she also truthfully admitted that she wanted world domination more. She's then taken to the expiration site.
- She is similar to Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit and King Candy from Wreck-It Ralph, all three go in disguise through out the film wanting revenge from way before the beginning of the film, then in the end, they're revealed by form that they're actually certain characters from the past and go take revenge and having that character be the true antagonist and the ones like Doom, Candy and X just be alter-egos.
- For Doom, he's really a toon bank robber who killed Eddie Valiant's brother by dropping a piano on him.
- For Candy, he's really a race car video game character named Turbo from Turbo who wanted revenge on another race car video game for taking away his glory. And did the same thing for Sugar Rush.
- And as for X, she's really a ugly old lady ike for gentically enhanced prunces who wanted revenge on Sunshine Goodness being sold the most and the prunces not sold at all
- There's also a bigger similarity between Judge Doom and Lady X, for the robot supposed CEO of Brand X that Lady X was controlling was voiced by Christopher Lloyd who played Judge Doom in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Her role has been criticized for being sexual and inappropriate in a kid's film.