|This scum Kuchikukan|
is driving Cruella insane!
IT MUST BE REWRITTEN OR ADDED TO!!
So sayeth the great Lord of Darkness Sauron:
or he will send Darth Vader to terminate you.
|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
Kuchikukan is an evil spiritual being who manifests himself as a red cloud. He doesn't have a corporeal body, so he has to possess the body of any living or inanimate being to use it as his vessel. He is a very dangerous demon that brings the apocalypse with him and as such was defeated by General Shingen and sealed away in an urn many centuries ago. He is an Adaptive Spirit; as such he possess the power to tap into whatever aspects or traits available to the host he uses as the vessels powers, thus he gets stronger by learning more about his vessel taking the drab and turning it deadly.
The Penguins invade a museum looking for the sword of General Shingen. Private accidentally knocks over an urn that holds the spirit of Kuchikukan, the Destroyer of Worlds. Kuchikukan tries to posses Private, but accidentally possesses his Lunacorn. He then decides to destroy the Earth, he does battle with the penguins, who despite his small body, he proves a capable fighter, plus after accidentally revealing he has night light, he gains the power to create a flash bang blast, allowing him to escape. He travels to the toy shop, trying to learn more about his host, and see if it has any more threatening powers. Private and Rico confront him, and Private accidentally reveals his vessel is the leader of all the Lunacorns, thus giving him the power to control all the Lunacorn dolls on earth. He then commands a great army of Lunacorn toys by giving them life and making them attack everybody. Just in time, General Shingen's spirit escapes from his broken sword and possesses Mort's body in order to defeat Kuchikukan. While in battle, enraged by his sheer sadism, Private angrily rants on about the Lunacorns true nature, and accidentally reveals that Lunacorns possess the power of imagination, thus basically anything Kuchikukan thinks of comes true. Using this great power he grows into a gigantic size and continues his mayhem. General Shingen arrives and along with the penguins, Marleen, King Julien and Maurice does battle with Kuchikukan, however just before he was about to defeat him, Mort regained control when he saw a Lunacorn poking Julliens feet, distracting him long enough for Kuchikucan to defeat Shingen. However realizing that as he is also possessing a vessel, Kuchikukan must also have the same weaknesses as his mortal host, Private manages to defeat him by telling him he must be hungry after all those years of imprisonment and has to eat. He tells him that Lunacorns eat sparkles. Kuchikukan looks at a billboard with a fireworks display on it. Driven by his hunger, he bites it, only to get electrocuted and his vessel destroyed. Private then seals him again using a vacuum cleaner. Shingen leaves Mort's body and everything goes back to normal.
- Kuchikukan (駆逐艦) means "Destroyer" in Japanese. However, Kuchikukan specifically refers to the type of warship, and not "One who destroys"
- He and the whole Lunacorn concept are a parody of My Little Pony. Interestingly enough, Princess Selfrespectra's voice was performed by Tara Strong, the voice of Twilight Sparkle.
- The urn notably suggests that Kuchikukan once possessed a bit of cheese and ended up destroying six planets, almost destroying the world all in two weeks.
- He is the most evil and most dangerous villain to appear so far in the Madagascar franchise.
- Kuchikukan is also a noticeably parody of Gozer, the main antagonist of the original Ghostbusters film, as both are ancient demonic deities who bring the apocalypse with them. Kuchikukan's rampage in his giant lunacorn form is also a reference to Gozer's rampage in his Stay Puff Marshmallow man form
- Kuchikukan is voiced by Conan O'Brien, the former host of the Tonight Show. Andy Richter, the voice of Mort, was the announcer of the Tonight Show with Conan.