|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
The Koopalings, also known as the Koopa Kids in the Super Mario Bros. cartoons, are elite members of the Koopa Troop and major antagonists in the Super Mario Bros. franchise.
The term "Koopaling" is generally used to refer to the original seven Koopalings. They were originally King Bowser's children and heirs to the throne of the Koopa Kingdom but in a 2012 interview, Shigeru Miyamoto said "Our current story is the seven Koopalings are not Bowser's children".
- Larry Koopa - Youngest
- Morton Koopa Jr. - Second Youngest
- Wendy O. Koopa - Third Youngest
- Iggy Koopa - Middle-Child
- Roy Koopa - Third Oldest
- Lemmy Koopa - Second Oldest
- Ludwig von Koopa - Eldest
- According to Larry Koopa's Trophy in SSB4, he is the leader of the Koopalings. A position that some previously believed to belonged to Ludwig von Koopa.
- In the DIC cartoons, the Koopalings were given different names.
- Larry was Cheatsy, Roy was Bully, Wendy was Kootie Pie, Morton Jr. was Big Mouth, Ludwig was Kooky, and Lemmy and Iggy were Hip and Hop, respectively.
- For whatever reason in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, the Koopalings worked for Cackletta, despite her possessing Bowser. It is not known if they realized it or not.
- However, in Bowser’s Minions, which takes place at the same exact time as the game, Fawful (Cackletta’s minion) is shown brainwashing them, so they probably didn’t notice anything...
- In The Supermariologan series, the Koopalings are siblings of Bowser Junior because of Bowser's ex-wife (although that would later be non-canon before the reboot).
- Later on, the creator, Logan, made a reboot, where junior used a cloning machine to create them. But after they made a mess in the house (Breaking dishes, smashing two glass tables, and cutting the red couch in half), Bowser had them shipped to North Korea. Once they were gone, Mario's lawyer, Goodman, pointed at the couch that had been cut in half, and simply said, "Get the f**k out."
|Super Smash Bros. Villains|
Assists Trophies and Poké Ball Pokémon