The Koopalings, also known as the Koopa Kids, were originally King Bowser's children and heirs to the throne of the Koopa Kingdom. The term "Koopaling" is generally used to refer to the original seven Koopalings. In a 2012 interview, Shigeru Miyamoto said the following statement, "Our current story is the seven Koopalings are not Bowser's children". They are major antagonists in the Super Mario Bros. franchise.
Bowser Jr. fits into his own category as he is not a prime Koopaling, but he is the most recurring, so he is not an "other".
- Bowser Jr. - Bowser's only confirmed son and also the highest ranking, being Bowser's heir. He is the leader of the Koopalings.
The Primary seven Koopalings who all debuted together.
- Larry Koopa - The youngest of the seven Koopalings.
- Morton Koopa Jr. - The second youngest of the seven Koopalings.
- Wendy O. Koopa - The third youngest of the seven Koopalings.
- Iggy Koopa - The mid-child of the seven Koopalings.
- Roy Koopa - The third oldest of the seven Koopalings.
- Lemmy Koopa - The second oldest of the seven Koopalings.
- Ludwig von Koopa - The eldest of the seven Koopalings.
- According to Larry Koopa's Trophy in SSB4, he is the leader of the Koopalings. A position that some previously believed to belonged to Ludwig von Koopa.
- In the DIC cartoons, the Koopalings were given different names.
- For whatever reason in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, the Koopalings worked for Cackletta, despite her possessing Bowser. It's not known if they realized it or not.
- However, in Bowser’s Minions, which takes place at the same exact time as the game, Fawful (Cackletta’s minion) is shown brainwashing them, so they probably didn’t notice anything...
- In The Supermariologan series, the koopalings are siblings of Bowser junior because of Bowser's ex-wife.
- Later on, the creator, Logan, made a reboot, where junior used a cloning machine to create them. But after they made a mess in the house (Breaking dishes, smashing two glass tables, and cutting the red couch in half), bowser had them shipped to Korea. Once they were gone, mario's lawyer, Goodman, pointed at the couch that had been cut in half, and simply said, "Get the f**k out."
|Super Smash Bros. Villains|