Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Someone not to be trifled with, boy!||„|
|~ Kogu to Future Trunks.|
Not much is known about Kogu except that he is a skilled swordsman. Kogu worked for Bojack alongside Bujin, Bido, and Zangya as he came from the same alien race as them. After the Kai seal on Bojack was broken, Kogu rejoined forces with him and followed him to Earth. They took control over a tournament held by billionaire X.S. Cash in honor of his son's birthday. Kogu replaced one of the students of Mr. Satan meant to fight the finalists and took on Future Trunks.
Kogu utilized his sword skills against Trunks. Though Kogu entered his maximum power form, he wasn't able to fight Trunks as an Ascended Super Saiyan, and after getting his sword shattered, was killed by Trunks' punching him through the stomach.
Powers and Abilties
Kogu has the typical superhuman abilities and energy manipulation powers that many characters in the Dragon Ball series have.
His skill in swordplay was enough to cause Future Trunks to be on the defensive during their battle.
Kogu can also transform into a maximum power form just like Bojack.
- While Bojack, Bido, and Bujin have slight psuedo-Carribean accents in the Funimation dub, Kogu's is far more exagerated.
- Kogu bears a resemblance to Crono, from the Crono Trigger series.
- Kogu's name is an anagram of Goku.
- Kogu's other name, Gokua, is based off of the Japanese word, gokuakuhidou, which means heinous and inhuman.
- Kogu was the first member of Bojack's team to be killed, as well as being the only one killed before the climax. Curiously enough, because he was killed by Trunks, he was the only member not to be killed by or because of Gohan.
- Kogu exclusively fights against Trunks (which is fitting considering that they both excel in swordplay). Unfortunately the latter never had his weapon (due to tournament rules).