|“||You're right, I should have definitely seen someone about that, but Piper showed me that killing people is way more fun than therapy! So... we made the sheriff and the medical examiner look like idiots! We tortured them with a killing spree they could not stop!||„|
Kieran Wilcox is one of the main antagonists of the MTV series, Scream. He was the accomplice to Piper Shaw, who was seemingly Ghostface whenever she couldn't be. He was the hidden secondary antagonist of Season 1 and the main antagonist of Season 2.
He is portrayed by Amadeus Serafini.
Before the events of Scream, his father, Clark Hudson, left him in Atlanta in order to support his addiction to pain pills. During his time in Atlanta, Kieran began stalking a girl and framed his cousin Eli, who already had a criminal record, for it. Kieran lived with his stepfather and mother in Atlanta until they died in a car accident, which was indirectly (or directly) caused by him. Following their deaths, Kieran moved to Lakewood and returned living with his father. In Lakewood, Kieran met Piper Shaw, Emma Duval's half sister and Brandon James's daughter, who had been previously rejected by her mother, Maggie Duval. They instantly formed a bond with each other, hating the affair with their parents and began dating. Planning to get revenge on Emma and Maggie, Piper recruited Kieran, who had to act as her "spy" and secondary killer. After killing several people, Piper attempted to kill Emma and Maggie, only to be shot in the head by Audrey Jensen, the person responsible for bringing Piper to Lakewood. Her corpse was retrieved by Kieran and stored in an orphanage. Enraged by her death, Kieran was motivated to start another killing spree, now targeting not only Emma, but Audrey as well.
After having killed numerous people, including Jake Fitzgerald and Mayor Maddox, Kieran unintentionally revealed himself as the killer to Emma, by saying that "she would feel safe again" (Emma had been previously called by the killer, who said "you will never feel safe again"). Exposed, Kieran then shoots Eli dead when he attempted to protect Emma from him. Despite his efforts, Kieran was subdued by Audrey and Emma, who spared him from death and let him get arrested by the police instead. Three months after his arrest, Kieran gets a phone call from someone using his killer's voice who says "Hello Kieran. Who told you, you could wear my mask?", much to Kieran's clear surprise.
After his trial sentences him to 10 consecutive life terms, Kieran is visited by the killer he talked to on the phone, who kills his guard, gets his key, opens Kieran's cell, and confronts him. Kieran asks him who he is; the killer responds by slashing his throat open, and then stabbing him in the back of the neck, instantly killing him.
- Unnamed Mother (deceased)
- Unnamed Stepfather (deceased)
- Father: Clark Hudson (victim; deceased)
- Cousin: Eli Hudson (victim; deceased)
- Aunt: Tina Hudson
- Rachel Murray (Hung, planted as possible suicide attempt)
- Jake Fitzgerald (Gutted)
- Eddie Hayes (Wine bottle smashed over head, stabbed in back and throat by corkscrew)
- Seth Branson (Cut off hand, stabbed in chest, burned alive)
- Haley Meyers (Stabbed repeatedly in chest)
- Zoë Vaughn (Drowned in coffin)
- Quinn Maddox (Stabbed by pitchfork)
- Deputy Stevens (Stabbed to death)
- Eli Hudson (Stabbed, shot multiple times)
- Kieran is based on Billy Loomis, as the two share countless similarities, mainly both of them being the boyfriend of the protagonist.
- Kieran has the highest body count in the entire Scream franchise with 8 confirmed victims in total.
- Kieran is somewhat similar to Sara Harvey.
- Both are accomplices to the main antagonist, even taking on the main antagonists role: Sara being "A" and Kieran being Ghostface.
- Sara is Red Coat whenever CeCe needed her to be, while Kieran was Ghostface whenever Piper couldn't perform the duty.
- Also notable is that both Sara and Kieran become larger antagonists in the season after their boss's death. CeCe is killed in the premiere of Season 6b, while Sara remains an antagonist throughout the season. Piper is killed in the Season 1 finale, so Kieran takes over as the main antagonist of the second season.
- He is also similar to Grant Ward.
- Both are very attractive and use it to their advantage to seduce the heroines, before being revealed as the right-hand man to the main antagonist of the season they were introduced. After their boss's deaths, they become larger antagonists.
- They both have horrible pasts that they try desperately to escape, and ultimately, they kill the people that abused them.
- He shares these similarities with Prince Hans from Frozen.
- He is the first killer in the Scream franchise not to be killed and to actually face justice for their crimes. However, he is murdered in prison by someone dressed in the same costume he used to kill his victims.
- He killed his cousin.
- He may have directly or indirectly caused the deaths of his mother and stepfather in a car accident as well.