She is a girl who met Jack Spicer at one of his parents' parties. After Jack failed in acquiring the Golden Tiger Claws, she joined him and Wuya on the Heylin side. She shows her affinity for cats by dressing up in a costume that consists of a form-fitting catsuit with heeled boots, a head cover, and cat ears. She uses make-up to appear more cat-like, giving herself whiskers.
She uses genetically altered super-kittens as weapons against the Xiaolin. She peppers her speech with meows, purrs, and other various cat puns. Katnappe has a tendency to act like cats, as seen in "The Shard of Lightning", in which she swallowed a live goldfish whole. In her first full appearance as Katnappe, she beat Omi in a Xiaolin Showdown and won the Golden Tiger Claws and the Changing Chopsticks.
She then betrayed Jack and Wuya by stealing the Golden Tiger Claws and using them to rob shopping malls and vandalize an amusement park called Catatonia Land. Katnappe was also in "Royal Rumble" and beat Kimiko Tohomiko in a Xiaolin Showdown for the Lotus Twister.
Katnappe later frees Wuya from the puzzle box in which Raimundo Pedrosa trapped her. After she leaves Wuya, she becomes the apprentice of Chase Young. He later betrays her and launches her with a catapult. She is obviously a parody of Catwoman, the notable anti-villain from DC Comics.
Powers and Abilities
Master Thief: Katnappé was a master thief, skilled in stealth, picking locks, escapology, evading alarms, and cracking safes.
Peak Human Condition: She had shown that her bodily functions were at the maximum limit of the human condition; meaning that her natural capabilities were near-superhuman, almost cat-like.
- Enhanced Strength: She was stronger than a girl of her size usually would be, capable of destroying several Jack-Bots with one hand.
- Peak Human Agility: Her agility, balance and bodily coordination were near-superhuman.
- Peak Human Reflexes: Her reactions were superior to those of normal humans and were near-superhuman.
- Peak Human Speed: She was faster than a normal human.
- Peak Human Flexibility: She was more flexible than average humans.
- Skilled Martial Artist: She was a very skilled hand-to-hand combatant, capable of defeating the four monks, one by one, albeit with the help of the Golden Tiger Claws.
- Attractive Female: In several instances, she was able to use her beauty to seduce her male opponents and easily fool them.
|Xiaolin Showdown Villains|