|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
Justice(Codename:TYPE-0053) is huge mutated zombie and a boss in the game The House of The Dead 4.
Justice is the first boss later appears during Chapter 1 of The House of the Dead 4: Special battling G and Kate. It is large and has four arms. Its weak point is shown to be its mouth, and throwing a grenade near the mouth will make Justice swallow it (thus the grenade explodes inside it) and will cancel its attack meter.
Justice chase the player(s) through the sewers with its arms open to grab them (leading to a Shake phase). As long as its cancel bar is not depleted fully, it will continue this up to four times. For the fifth time, it would repeat the process, but this time the player would throw a grenade near Justice would cause it to swallow it and automatically cancel this attack phase.
Justice will charge towards the player(s) then drop down and kick the player(s) as it falls. Grenades are ineffective against it in this attack phase and the only way to cancel this attack is to shoot its mouth, depleting its cancel meter before it completes its attack.
- It is currently unknown whether the Justice faced in 4: Special is the same as the one in 4. However, considering the original is seen melting into black goo, it seems unlikely.
- Justice, like Temperance, shares its name with a Cardinal Virtue (or Auditio).
- Justice seems to bear a red tatoo on its left shoulder. Given that Temperance has tatoos on him, it could be implied that Justice and Temperance are the leaders of some zombie groups.
- His name is English for "Iustitia".
- Justice appears in spinoff game House of the Dead-Ex, in which his boss scene has been spoofed. In this one, he attacked Zobiko & Zobio as he needed help to brush his teeth. After defeating him by brushing his teeth, he becomes an antihero & helps Zobiko & Zobio in one mission by catching zombie enemies.