Joyce Kinney, born Joyce Chevapravatdumrong, was the titular main antagonist in Family Guy episode "And I'm Joyce Kinney" turned from the tenth season onwards will become a supporting character.
She is Diane Simmons's replacement on Quahog 5 News after Simmons was killed by Stewie Griffin in "And Then There Were Fewer". She first appeared in "Excellence in Broadcasting". Tom Tucker, her new co-anchor, did not let her run a story in her debut. She is also in the new Family Guy opening theme. She is also seen in a photo when Brian and Tom are walking in the studio in "Brian Writes a Bestseller".
She went to high school with Lois Griffin and that her real last name is Chevapravatdumrong, changing it to Kinney to use for television. Joyce was traumatized when she was blindfolded, had her pants pulled down and a hot dog put into her mouth by Lois, and then put in front of the entire school. When Lois became a fan of her work on Quahog 5 News, and they had an encounter in Stop 'N Shop, she decided to befriend her. When they went out to dinner at Vajberry Bar & Grill, Joyce discovered that Lois once had an abortion and starred in a pornographic movie called Quest for Fur. Joyce also gave Lois a tour of the newsroom. Joyce then broadcast the information Lois told her in confidence in an exposé out of revenge, leading Lois to be shunned by the entire town and expelled from her church. In the end, the people and the pastor at Lois's church reaccepted her, much to Joyce's anger.
- Unnamed Sister
- Tom Tucker - Colleague and Friend
- Tricia Takanawa - Colleague and Friend
- Ollie Williams - Colleague
- Peter Griffin - Forgiven Ally and Temporary Enemy
- Joe Swanson
- News Editor Mike - Colleague
- Lois Griffin - Presumed Enemy, unless the have made peace
- Lois Griffin's High School Friends
- She is voiced by Christine Lakin who also voiced Jane.
- Even though she is no longer an antagonist, we do not know if Joyce and Lois are still enemies for they becomed friends