Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Joker Goons were a band of criminals working under the Joker, the new crime lord who killed Carl Grissom. They were at least two dozen members and they wore indigo jackets with Joker head patches along with sunglasses. The Joker often went in public with seven of them. Nearly a dozen were killed when Batman blew up the Axis Chemicals buildings. Four unidentified Goons stood guard near a spotlight during Gotham City's 200th anniversary celebration. Lawrence and two unidentified Goons fought Batman in the Gotham Cathedral. The remaining members were apprehended after Joker's death. They were the tertiary antagonists of the film.
- Bob the Goon (Killed by Joker by gunshot)
- Lawrence (Killed when Batman threw him down into the depths of the Gotham Cathedral)
- Fedora Joker Goon (Unknown if alive or dead)
- Tall Joker Goon (Possibly killed by the Batwing)
- Terence (Captured by the Police)
- Overweight Joker Goon (Captured by the Police)
- Asian Joker Goon (Captured by the Police)
- Martial Artist Joker Goon (Captured by the Police)
- African American Joker Goon (Killed by Batman when threw down into the depths of the Cathedral)
- Helicopter Joker Goon (Captured by the Police)
- Joker Goons at Festival (Fell to their deaths)
- Short Joker Goon (Unknown if alive or dead)
- Blond Joker Goon (Unknown if alive or dead)
- Oriental Joker Goon (Unknown if alive or dead)