| "Joker" may be referring to two or more different villains. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for, just flip a coin.|
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the villains listed below.
DC Comics' Joker
- Joker (DC) - Joker from mainstream DC comics.
- Joker (2008 Graphic Novel) - A darker version of Joker in the comics.
- Joker (DC Animated Universe) - Joker from Batman the Animated Series and the rest of the "DC Animated Universe".
- Joker (Batman 1989) - Tim Burton's version of the Joker
- Joker (Nolanverse) - Joker from the movie "The Dark Knight". This interpretation is often considered to be the most realistic version.
- Joker (Arkhamverse) - Joker from the "Arkham" video games.
- Joker (Adam West Batman) - Joker from the campy 1960's live-action show.
- Joker (The Batman) - Joker from The Batman cartoon.
- Joker 2.0 - Nanomachines that took the form of Joker in the episode "The Metal Face of Comedy".
- Joker (Early Cartoons) - Joker from 1960s/70s cartoons such as The Adventures of Batman.
- Gaslight Joker - A Victorian-era version of the Joker from the League of Legends spinoff, Infinite Crisis.
- Joker (Injustice) - Joker in Injustice video games and comics.
- Joker (JLA: The Nail)
- Joker (Batman: the Brave and the Bold)
- Joker (Under the Red Hood)
- Joker (Young Justice)
- Joker (The Dark Knight Returns)
- Joker (Batman Feira da Fruta)
- Jerome Valeska - one of several candidates for the Joker in Gotham.
- Curtis Base - The second Joker
- Joker (DC Extended Universe) - DC Cinematic version of the Joker, who appears in Suicide Squad.
- Joker (Flashpoint)
- Joker (The Killing Joke)
- Joker (The Lego Batman Movie)
- John Doe (Telltale)
- Neo Joker