|“||The unfortunate things make us who we are.||„|
|~ Jenna Marshall|
Jenna Marshall is a recurring antagonist on Pretty Little Liars. She was a secondary antagonist from Seasons 1 to 3, a minor antagonist in Seasons 4 and 5, and the secondary antagonist of Season 7. She was the victim of a freak accident caused by the Liars, which resulted in her becoming blind. Since then, she has held a deep grudge against them and has transformed into a darker person.
She is portrayed by Tammin Sursok, who also portrayed Marjorie in "Aquamarine" and Audrey from "You May Now Kill the Bride."
- Forcing her step-brother into a sexual relationship.
- Manipulating people to her own needs.
- Lying about her surgery not working.
- Working with the N.A.T. Club.
- Possibly knowing Shana set the fire.
- Was possibly on the A-Team.
- Is working for Uber A.
- Unsuccessfully attempted to murder the Liars with the help of Noel Kahn.
- Her villain status was mostly unclear in Season 5, but she returned to being an antagonist in the seventh season, where she is now working for Uber A.
- She did not appear physically in the series' sixth season. However, she appears briefly in archive footage and is mentioned a few times.
- She is a vastly more sympathetic character in the original novels. In the book series, Toby forces himself on her, while in the television series, she forces him into a relationship, commenting that it would be easy to convince their parents that it was the other way around. Also in the books, Jenna forgave the Liars for the incident and was more willing to work with them, while in the show, she is actively out to get them and even works for Uber A against them.
- Her continuing desire to murder the protagonists is especially egregious given that they have saved her life on two separate occasions.