Jenna Marshall is a recurring antagonist on Pretty Little Liars. She was a secondary antagonist from Seasons 1 to 3, a minor antagonist in Seasons 4 and 5, and the secondary antagonist of Season 7.
- Forcing her step-brother into a sexual relationship.
- Manipulating people to her own needs.
- Lying about her surgery not working.
- Working with the N.A.T. Club.
- Possibly knowing Shana set the fire.
- Was on the A-Team seemingly.
- Is working for Uber A.
- Unsuccessfully attempted to murder the Liars with the help of Noel Kahn
- Her villain status was mostly unclear in Season 5, but she returned to being an antagonist in the seventh season, where she is now working for Uber A.
- She did not appear physically in the series' sixth season. However, she appears briefly in archive footage and is mentioned a few times.
- She is a much more sympathetic character in the original novels. In that continuity, she was the one being molested by her step-brother Toby, instead of the other way around. (Ironically, in the series, Jenna makes a comment that it would be easy to convince their parents that Toby forced himself on her).