The Ice Queen is the new ruler of the Ice Kingdom and she is the female and more evil version of The Ice King. She is the main villain in Adventure Time with Fionna & Cake.
The Ice Queen has light blue skin, long white hair, and lightning-shaped eyebrows. Her hair, while also long like the Ice King's beard, is wavy with curls instead of shaggy. She wears a small gold tiara with red gems and a head band, a blue long sleeved ball gown, and light and dark blue shoes. Her dress to resemble the dresses worn by [[Anastasia and Drizella, the mean step sisters from the classic Disney film "Cinderella".
The Ice Queen is far more cruel, evil, aggressive, and arrogant than the Ice King. She uses far more violent and complex means to get her way than the Ice King does; such as tormenting Fionna with a wild scheme in order to put her out of commission, leaving her free to obtain Prince Gumball. She is more serious than the Ice King, but like her counterpart, she inevitably fails.
Natasha Allegri has confirmed that the Ice Queen has a different origin than the Ice King (meaning that she found her crown a different way), but she was presumably a normal human being just like Simon Petrikov.
In Issue 16, it is revealed that Ice King created a real life, giant Ice Queen to put in his dungeon, which he abandoned 200 years ago. When they meet again, Ice Queen rebuffs him and attempts to kill Finn and Jake, however Ice King flys through her chest causing her to shatter to pieces. This also frees an old lady Ice King used to power her "secondary regality processor."
- In Natasha's drawing, Ice Queen was the previous owner of Cake, who cared for her as a kitten.
- The Ice Queen refers to Fionna as a "tomboy."
- According to Natasha, the Ice Queen's backstory is completely different from that of the Ice King, meaning she acquired her tiara in a different way, to that of the king's crown.
- While the Ice King is always barefoot, the Ice Queen wears shoes.
- She is very similar to Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons.