Hyper Dragonoid (ハイパードラゴノイド) is a Bakugan that evolves into Ultra Dragonoid.
Hyper Dragonoid or Cyclone Dragonoid is a minor villain who appeared in Bakugan New Vestroia, he was used by Spectra Phantom to defeat Drago, but he was defeated by Hylash and Ingram.
Hyper Dragonoid is the evolved from of Pyro Dragonoid. It has a sleeker build for quicker manueuvrability. Hyper Dragonoid can blend into its surroundings for sneak attacks. It can now move the horns atop its head in every direction, allowing it to attack or protect itself. Also, it shoots fire balls at its opponents that break in two for a double attack.
Bakugan: New Vestroia
Hyper Dragonoid only appeared once in the entire Bakugan: New Vestroia series and that was in Return of a Friend. He was used by Spectra Phantom but was defeated by Ingram and Hylash.
- Ability Cards
- Dual Dragon: Clones a Dragonoid on the field.
- Item Core: Adds 100 Gs to all Dragonoids on your side, and combines their power levels.
- It and Apollonir are the only Dragonoids that have a known humanoid posture before Helix Dragonoid.
- It appears more like a mixture of Neo Dragonoid and Helix Dragonoid on Bakugan Dimensions.
- Also, on Bakugan Dimensions, its Bakugan Form is almost identical to the Bakugan Form of Battalix Dragonoid, excluding the horns.
- In Bakugan: Defenders of The Core trailer, Dan throws a Hyper Dragonoid, but this form is actually a Cross Dragonoid.