|“||Of all histroy's monsters,you are far the most evil thing I've encountered. Offer your soul to me dark one!||„|
|~ Marceline's Dad to Gunter|
Hunson Abadeer is Marceline's father and the antagonist of the Adventure time episode "It Came from the Nightosphere". He again reappears in the episode "Daddy's Little Monster" trying to provoke his daughter into ruling the Nightosphere and said he just wanted to feel proud of her.
He is a Demon that was sealed away in the Nightosphere until Finn freed him in an attempt to bring Marceline and her father back together. Marceline was not happy to see him, as he feels as he doesn't care about her as well as that he stole some of her fries during a meal at one point in the past. He stormed over Ooo, sucking the soul of every living thing he met, except for the Ice King and Gunter the penguin, whom he thought was much more evil then him. When he met Marceline, he apologized for stealing her fries and reminds her that he still loves her. At that point Finn sealed him away again on the Nightosphere and frees all the souls he stole, leaving Marceline upset at him for not leaving her enough time to fully bound with him and for embarrassing her.
- Hunson is very similar to Trigon from Teen Titans
- Both are demonic overlords
- Both have daughters born from a human mother (Raven and Marceline)
- Both wish to rule the world and cause chaos
- Both manipulate and taunt their daughter.
- Both are sociopaths with little to no respect for anyone or anything
- Both offer their daughters a position they refuse to uphold (Raven to help his conquer the universe, Marceline to become ruler of the nightosphere).
- However one difference is that while Hunson does somewhat care for his daughter even though he doesnt show it, Trigon merely uses Raven as a tool to take over the world, and while Hunson has humorous traits and even has some respect for the heroes, Trigon is completely devoid of humor and despises the heroes to the point of trying to kill them.