Hsu Hao is a member of the Red Dragon Clan, and a villain in the Mortal Kombat series of fighting games.
Hsu Hao is a skilled fighter and is capable of slamming his hands together to generate a shockwave. He can also jump into the air and stomp on the opponent, slam his fist into the ground to generate a fireball, and fire a powerful laser from the cyborg implants on his chest.
- Hsu Hao is one of the more unpopular characters that were introduced in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. One of the messages that the people of Chaosrealm say is "Will Hsu Hao return from the dead? Err... probably not." indicating he was never intended to return.
- Hsu Hao is stated to be of Mongolian descent despite his being a Chinese agent.
- John Vogel stated that his death in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance was acceptable because he wanted to get rid of the character.
- During early productions of Deadly Alliance, Hsu Hao's name was "Khan".
- Hsu Hao is one of the few characters in Mortal Kombat from Earthrealm to be evil in all of his appearances, others include Sektor and Kira.
- His appearance is similar to that of Mr. Slave from South Park.
- Due to his low fanbase, Hsu Hao was the first character confirmed to not be returning in Mortal Kombat X, after being killed early on in the MKX comic.