Hibachi is a recurring villain from the DonPachi series, acting as the final boss/true final boss in all games. Hibachi is a giant bee-shaped robot, created by Schwarlitz Longhener to be the ultimate killing machine, intended to exterminate humanity, so Longhener could recreate it upon his image of perfection.
Being a robot, Hibachi only follows it's original programming. It is capable of self-repairing, the reason it has come time-to-time again to terrorize humanity even centuries after Longhener's demise. It usually has two forms: the first is that of a gigantic bee, while the second is a much smaller bee in flames.
- Ultimate Demonic Arsenal Hibachi (最終鬼畜兵器 火蜂)
- Extreme Murder Arsenal Hibachi (極殺兵器 緋蜂)
- Hibachi (]-[|/34<#!) - Written in codified letters
- Hibachi (陽蜂)
- Inbachi (陰蜂)
- In the final game of the series (DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou), Hibachi assumes the form of a Elemental Doll (referred to as Hina), but since SaiDaiOuJou is an alternate continuity, that Hibachi has no relation to the original one.
- Hibachi is also being praised as the hardest Shoot Em' Up boss among Japanese community.