Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In chapter 102 of Naruto manga, head ninja was shown to hail from Land of clouds who was in war with Konoha, but that was changed since he was vearing Kumogakure head protector.
At the day of ceremony of peace treaty Head ninja was walking and smiling sardonically with his subordinats.
Only clan that was not at ceremony was Hyuga clan, because it was day Hyuga heir Hinata turned tree.
One night, a stranger with mask sneak into Hyuga household, and took Hinata while she was asleap. But when he tried to sneak out lord Hiashi Hyuga step in front of him, and killed him with single blow.
When Hiashi took mask from abductors face, he saw Head cloud ninja's face. It became clear that he came because of Byakugan, not the peace treaty.
Kumogakure demanded Hiashis corpse for killing their Head ninja, so Konoha agree, but sent Hizashi, Hiashi's twin brother.
Databook describes this man as greatly selfconfident(oposite to his victim Hinata Hyuga who has lack of self-confidence),and someone who only listen to himself, that is confirmed by his act of kidnaping of member of one of most powerful clans.
He was a tall, slim man with dark eyes with lines underneath them, black hair and beard, and line between mouth and jaw is distinctive, characteristic other Naruto characters don't have.He was at age of 42, and if he didn't died he would be Jiraya, Tsunade and Orochimaru age, since they are peers. During his parade on streets of Konoha, he had a sardonicism on his face, that suggested he is up to something bad. He wore the older-styled Kumo flak jacket which had thick shoulder pads. It seems that in past he was cripled, since his head was bandaged and a Kumogakure forehead protector covered his right eye, that sugested that he was crippled during some fight before curent events. He wore a black suit of clothing and an obi around his waist.
Powers and Abilities
From his abilities, it can be said only that he was weaker than Hiashi Hyūga both in speed , strength and ability to kill because Hiashi managed to kill him (in the anime with single strike).
- In the First Databook he was called the "Head Ninja of the Land of Clouds" (雲の国の忍頭, Kumo no Kuni no Shinobigashira) but in the index for the Third Databook he was renamed to "Head Ninja of Kumogakure" (雲隠れの里の忍頭, Kumogakure no Sato no Shinobigashira).
- It is unclear why Kabuto didn't revived him during Fourth great ninja war, if he was so highly ranked in his village, but one can take the option that in the manga many other powerful ninja were not revied like Sound four,Yashamaru,Sound genins,Hidan(who presumebly isn't dead by Kakuzu),Kushina Uzumaki...So Head ninja was not important for story, or he is gonig to be reviwed in the anime or later in manga, so his bacground can be exploited.
- It seems that Kumogakure shinobi who tried to kidnap Hinata are also diferent in style of clothing, than normal Kumogakure shinobi.
- Beside Head ninja, two more Kumo-nins tried to kidnap Hinata, they were Sekiei and his partner, but they only were shown in anime, but I can be noticed similarity not only in intention, but also in some desighn details, like the clothing of Head ninja ada Sekiei and his partner, and also Sekiei and Head ninja share some facial similarities, the dinstinctive line between mouth and jaw, trait that beside them other characters don't have.
- It could be suggested that Sekiei and his partner were in some connection with Head ninja, maybe they were his subordinants, since they had similar uniform, and maybe they came back to finish their leader plan...
- Sugested name for Head ninja could be Kumori, meaning cloudy, since many Kumogakure ninja's have name derived form ajectives, so if he was Head ninja of cloud willage his name must have some conection with clouds...
- Hiashi's defeat of Head ninja can be described by favourite sentence of Madara Uchiha "Armour-sleeved single hit" (鎧袖一触, Gaishū Isshoku), which refers to defeating someone with a single blow.==Quotes==