|“||Look what I found. Some lightly fresh meat!||„|
|~ Harry as he prepares to kill Rory|
Harry is the main antagonist of the 2004 made-for-television film Pride.
Harry is a cruel alpha male lion who leads a gang of rogue lions called "The Wanderers".
He kills Fleck's mother and terrorizes Suki's pride. When Suki has cubs with a lion named Dark, Harry kills and eats all but one of them, Rory. He tells her that the cubs "went missing" and threatens to kill off her last one if she doesn't comply to his demands.
Suki rushes to her pride to warn them about the Wanderers preparing to attack. Harry arrives and faces the other lions, including Lush, a lion Suki meets. The evil lion prepares to eat Rory, but Suki intervenes and a fight breaks out.
Harry attacks Linus, Suki's brother, but Linus manages to corner Harry over the edge of a cliff, where he begs for Dark to help him. But out of anger of losing his cubs to Harry, Dark refuses and pushes the wicked lion over the edge to his death.
- Harry is voiced by the late John Hurt, who also voiced the Horned King in Disney's The Black Cauldron.
- Harry has similarities to these villains in personality, character, and motives:
- Scar: Both are vicious lions intent on taking over a kingdom, as well as committing a murder.
- Captain Vidal: Both of them have fascist-like qualities. They also terrorize their neighbors, bring down anyone who fails to pay them respect, and are defeated by the heroine's family after killing a child (in Vidal's case, Ofelia, and in Harry's case, Suki's brood).
- Metal Beak: Both believe in "survival of the fittest" and lead a barbaric horde.
- Koba: Both are willing to take over a community and are willing to kill to become the alpha male.
- Zira: Both live on the other side of the river in their respective movies.