Hanzō Urushihara, also known by his true name Lucifer, is a fallen angel and one of the Devil King's generals. After the Devil King was transported to human world, he and Olba became allies in order to defeat the Devil King so he can return to heaven. After being defeated by the Devil King however, he moves in at the same place as Sadao and Shirō. He's good with technology and loves playing video games. As a result of committing a series of robberies with Olba before being defeated by Sadao, he must remain in seclusion. To his irritation, he is usually referred to as a hikikomori or NEET, even among company. later Olba tries to reestablish his contract with him and proceeds to aid Sariel in his battle against Satan by casting a spell to increase his power. It turns out that Olba had been tricked by him into creating a panic with the Moon spell which causes Satan to regain his magic and defeat Sariel. Following Sariel's defeat, He restrained Olba.
- He became a Hikikomori while living together with Maou and Ashiya
- He seems to know how to hack as seen in Episode 6 that he was able to hack the terminal and communicate with Emi
- The name, Lucifer, means 'day star,' or 'son of the morning'.
- In the Bible Lucifer is one of three archangels created by God but his role was different and was referred to as the 'covering angel'. Lucifer was a magnificent being with a unique ministry. Unfortunately, pride overtook his heart, and sin cost him everything.
- Urushihara was the first Demon General to be "defeated" by the Hero on East Island
- In most depictions Satan and Lucifer are the same being while in other depictions they are separate beings.