The Gray Sharptooth is the main antagonist of The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration.
He appeared when Cera, Ducky, Spike, and Petrie were looking for Littlefoot.
He started chasing them down through the jungle until Cera and the others hide inside a small cave. He came around the bend, and notice that they're gone and goes off completely outsmarted. He appeared again on the left side of the crater when he heard the roar of the Orange-Brown Sharptooth after the Green One came in, giving the three carnivores a greater combat to attack the sauropods one by one. He fought Pat, who whipped him three times in the face, and the Gray Sharptooth responded by knocking him to the ground. Cera then head-butted his foot, and Shorty came under his other foot, tripping him and sending him rolling down the hill. He crashed into the Orange-Brown Sharptooth, who had been fighting Bron, and they tumbled off the cliff.
He and the two other Sharpteeth soon got up and started following the sauropods. However, an eclipse occurred and the three Sharptooth ran off in fear. They are never seen again, although it is possible they formed a pack with each other.
- At one point during the final battle, the Gray Sharptooth is the same color as the Orange-Brown Sharptooth, while the Orange Brown Sharptooth is the same color as the Green Sharptooth.
- He is the second Sharptooth to appear in the film, after the Sarcosuchus.
- Despite being the main antagonist, his role is small.
- He resembles the Mountain Sharptooth from The Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze and Red Claw from The Land Before Time television series.
- He is the only land sharptooth to have more than one scene where as the others only appeared during the climax.
- A Sharptooth that resembles the Gray Sharptooth made an appearance in The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of The Brave, where it was fighting a spiketail (possibly a Stegosaurus).