If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
"Well okie dokie Mick, I'll see ya later!" ~ Goofy (his catch-phrase)
Goofy is a recurring character from the YouTube series, Prostitute Mickey - which is an adult comedy based on Disney and re-envisioning the cast as deeply flawed anti-heroes in a gritty, dystopian setting.
Goofy is imagined as a drug addict and violent criminal who while being friends with Mickey is also a highly dangerous indvidual who robs and kills others on a whim - switching from a friendly personality to a violent one without warning.
- with aid from Donald he forced Mickey to steal Daffy's dead body in order to try and con the bank, getting all of Daffy's money - amazingly the plan worked but instead of sharing the money with Mickey he and Donald robbed him at gunpoint.
- he regularly pestered Mickey for drugs, then offered to sell him a car radio (which he obviously stole)
- while he was masturbating, he want Mickey to talk dirty to him and making mickey to buy a Hannah Montana CD.
- he asked Mickey if he was up to smoking crystal meth and robbing a store on Christmas morning (Mickey declined)
- the very same Christmas morning he robbed and killed Ebenezer for his wallet.
- for the film festival, when Mickey told him to get a tape to show a film, he smoked it.