If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Goku (originally the protagonist of the anime Dragon Ball Z) appears as a recurring antagonist and final boss of Epic Battle Fantasy and Brawl Royale. He originally appeared at the end of No Name (where he killed everyone). Matt later killed him in the events of FF Battle, and, since then, he has appeared in the form of a zombie.
In his first appearance in No Name and FF Battle, Goku sports his Super Saiyan 1 form, wearing an orange outfit with King Kai's symbol emblazoned on it. After he died, Goku returns in the form of a zombified Super Saiyan 3, wearing a shirt with a chemical symbol on it, a blue jacket, an amulet with a pentagram drawn on it nailed to his forehead, and jeans. In his EBF outfit, he has his intestines hanging out of him, a red slash mark on the side of his face, a few more pentagram amulets, and he wields Anarchy, a black jagged Stygian metal sword.
Goku is often shown as one of the strongest beings in the whole series, being the only one to beat Matt without hacks. In terms of power, he is second to only Godcat and probably Akron (considering that it took 3 heroes to stop Akron, but only 2 to destroy Zombie Goku). He is very skilled with a sword, and retains his Kamehameha blast and Spirit Bomb from Dragon Ball Z. His ability to fly might have been lost after zombification.
- Goku's sword, Anarchy, is used by Matt in every game starting from Epic Battle Fantasy 2.
- Interestingly, Super Saiyan 4 Goku never made an appearance in the series. This means Goku might have one last stand in the future.
- Zombie Goku appears to have been controlled by a Duskull.
- Despite zombification, Goku keeps his Super Saiyan transformations.
- In EBF 3, after being hit by a Monolith's electric beam, Matt says "I once knew a guy with golden hair who shot beams like this. That was nasty." It is obviously a reference to Goku.
- In EBF4, there is a headstone marking the grave of Goku in Graybone Cemetary.
- The amulet on Zombie Goku's forehead seems to be a nod to Jiang Shi, also known as "chinese vampires".
- In EBF 3 Lance hinted that his scanner was from Vegeta, another character from Dragon Ball Z.