If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||I'd be dead on his ass like Spenser For fuckin' Hire. I'll hunt him down and feed him his own testicles. And I'll do it in a jiffy. And I don't care if his mama there, his grandmama, innocent bystanders, little kids, baby-sitters, bill collectors—whatever! I'll leave his whole block filled with hot brass if I have to. And you know why? BECAUSE I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK! (calm again) Y'all sure you don't want no breakfast? I got some English muffins and peach jelly.||„|
|~ Gin Rummy agreeing to help Huey and Riley track down the killer|
|“||Say it again! Say "what" again! I double dare you!||„|
|~ Gin Rummy|
Gin Rummy is a trigger-happy, former soldier and Ed Wuncler III's best friend. Even though he is shown to be more intelligent than his best friend, he shares the same psychopathic tendencies.
He was voiced by Samuel L. Jackson.
Gim Rummy repeatedly tries to justify his poor criminal planning by asserting that "the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence" (parodying the claims of Bush and Rumsfeld regarding Saddam Hussein's supposed weapons of mass destruction in Iraq) or by insisting that he could not plan for "unknown unknowns". Gin Rummy considers himself a patriot and will do whatever it takes to bring the "Fugitives of Justice" their due. He first appears in the episode "A Date With The Health Inspector".
His style of speaking often parodies Samuel L. Jackson's character Jules from Pulp Fiction. In many episodes, Rummy drives a black Cadillac Escalade.
- The character is apparently intended as a parody of Donald Rumsfeld by similarities in name, appearance, and use of actual quotes. His last name, "Rummy," matches the nickname given to Rumsfeld that was often spoken by President George W. Bush.
- His name is also a reference to the card game, Gin rummy.
- He is one of the three main wiggas in the series, with the others being his best friend, Ed Wuncler III, and Cindy McPhearson.
- He and Ed also frequently refer to each other as "nigga".
- Despite being white, he has cornrows, similar to the style of Riley's in season one.
|The Boondocks Villains|
The Freeman Family