Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ghosts are the four computer-controlled enemies in the arcade game Pac-Man. They chase Pac-Man around a maze to keep him from eating all the dots. It was the players objective to avoid the ghosts and collect all the dots.
Power-Pellets are the ghosts ultimate weakness. When Pac-Man eats one, the ghosts turn blue, and Pac-Man can eat them.
- One Ghost Eaten- 200 pts.
- Two Ghosts Eaten- 400 pts.
- Three Ghosts Eaten- 800 pts.
- Four Ghosts Eaten- 1600 pts.
- Blinky- Red, Chases Pac-Man relentlessly
- Pinky- Pink, Strategically ambushes Pac-Man
- Inky- Cyan, Scares Pac-Man into making the wrong move
- Clyde (Sue in Ms. Pac-Man and Tim in Jr. Pac-Man)- Orange, not very smart.
In the Pac-Man Cartoon series from 1982-1984 the Ghost Gang work for Mezmeron and help him try to find the power pellet forrest and often call Pac-Man names suck as "Pac-Fink".
In the TV series Pac-Man & the Ghostly Adventures the Ghost Gang work for Lord Betrayus but secretly they help Pac-Man foil Betrayus' plans and hopefully get their bodies back