If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||The Lin Kuei will be MINE!||„|
|~ Frost seeking the control of the Lin Kuei clan.|
|“||I'm an orphan. I earned my spot her through sweat and blood.||„|
|~ Frost to Cassie in the Mortal Kombat X Comic Series|
Frost was a member of the Lin Kuei that turned on Sub-Zero and is a villainess from the Mortal Kombat series of fighting games.
Frost is strong but lacks judgment. She cannot see the wisdom of peace. She stubborn, confident, power hunger and feisty. Her dedication to fighting and learning is overshadowed by her arrogance and hostility towards anyone she preceives to be greater than her. Headstrong and driven, her abilities are eclipsed only by her overconfidence.
Sub-Zero let's her stay in the clan and at his side hoping that one day she will attain perspective and enlightenment through the experience of battle.
Powers and Abilities
While her ice powers are not as formidable as Sub-Zero's, Frost's cryomancy abilities are considerably strong. Instead of freezing opponents directly, she freezes the area in front of them so as to increase her range and odds of hitting them. Frost can also slide into her opponents, teleport away from them to appear behind them, delivering an uppercut, and use her powers to create a pair of ice daggers to fight with.
- Frost refers to Sub-Zero as sifu, a Cantonese term for "master".
- Frost was one of the characters in Deadly Alliance seen performing a kata, a very energetic one in her case.
- In Deadly Alliance, she has the same voice actor as Sonya and Kitana and in Deception/Unchained, she had the same one as Kira.
- Frost appears as one of the characters imprisoned in the Dark Prison stage in Deception.
- Frost appears in a background in Mortal Kombat (2011), fighting against Daegon.
- Not surprisingly, Frost is based on Killer Frost from DC Comics.
Non Playable Villains