Freezen and Frozen are both brothers from the Dusk Zone, subordinates of Dark King and the main villains in the movie Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart 2: Yukizora no Tomodachi. They hate warmth and want to kill the phoenix Hinata, who is important for contributing warmth and heat. The brothers always claim themselves as the "strongest combination".
Both of them have a nearly identical personality: they are both cold-hearted, hating warmth, and treacherous. They are very proud to be the "strongest combination" and love to destroy the bond of other two-man-teams. So they force Cure Black and Cure White to fight each other. However, if they are in a dangerous situation, they start to argue each other and give the other one the fault for their miserable situation.
Freezen and Frozen sense the presence of the Hinata, the phoenix and send a Zakenna to kill her. However, Cure Black, Cure White and Shiny Luminous can protect her succesfully. When the Cure go to the Garden of Clouds, the brothers follow them, then capture Hinata with an ice cage and fight the Cures, while they are freezing the Garden of Clouds. In their ice arena, they force the Cures to fight each other by freezing their hearts. However, when Freezen and Frozen are about to kill Hinata and Luminous, Cure Black and White appear again as a team and fight the brothers again, only to lose against them again. But Hinata lend her power to the Cures, resulting that Black and White transform to their Super Cure Forms and killing the ice brothers, who have already lost their team spirit.
Both, Freezen and Frozen, have ice powers and can freeze a whole land or sea with their attack Freezing Blizzard, a ice-beam attack which combines the ice energy of both brothers.
- Freezen shares the same voice actor with Coco and Frozen shares the same voice actor with Girinma, both of these debuted in the first episode of Yes! Pretty Cure 5.
- Both of them were revived in Pretty Cure All Stars DX 3: Mirai ni Todoke! Sekai wo Tsunagu☆Niji-Iro no Hana.
- They and Shadow are the only villains in that movie, who are not defeated by their respective enemies. The brothers are killed by Cure Melody and Cure Rhythm instead, another two-man-team.
- They are the only main villains in the Pretty Cure history, who work as a two-man-team.
- Their attack Freezing Blizzard seems to does not have a special pose by performing it.